Any Zotac users out here?

N.E.A

As some of might know, I am waiting for GTX 1070 stock to hit  Amazon and since I don't want to get the Founders Edition card, I am keeping my eyes open for this one: 

https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-ZT-P10700C-10P-Wraparound-Ultra-wide-PowerBoost/dp/B01GVNNOSY?ie=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&ref_=olp_product_details

So I want to get some feedback on this particular card if possible or on Zotac in general. The quality of their cards and warranty...etc

I've been using a midend Zotac for the last 2 years with a modded bios to beef it up and have never had any problems, I can't comment on their customer service because I have never had to contact them .

I have two Zotac 980s sli . Have never had a problem. I dont really do much ocing with them but they seem to be solid cards. As far as customer service, I haven't used them either.

Edited by dling

I've used Zotac video cards before.  No problems.  As others, I never had to utilize their customer service so can't comment on that.  Both cards worked great right up until the day I sold one and put the other back for a rainy day "emergency" card.

• 2 weeks later...

Have Zotac GTX 970. Ahve occasional FPS drops in just cause 3 and a lot of failed F@H WU's . When discussing those issues I have heard everything from "you should have bought a better brand" to to card getting burty power from the PSU.

In hindfsight I wish I would have bought a Evga card for the warranty.