NEC 22" Monitor

Hey guys, i am looking at getitng a new monitor, mainly a 21 or 22",

the one i was looking is the AS125F by NEC, but overall, how are the flat crt monitor for games and movies, also, can i use it to play ps2 games, i was looking for the 3 cord digital outputs but cant find if it has it or not,

any help is appreciated.

thanks

Well I dont belive it has the digital outputs.. far as I can see.. no.. it doesnt..

Playing the PS2 on it.. well.. the quality isent going to be too great.. just because it is a computer moniter.. and the way the PS2 is viewed on a TV vs a Moniter.. they have differnt.. I cant think of the word.. but its like PAL and NTSC or something like that..

Games like PC games will look very awesome.. and Movies will look very good as well.. those 2 actually will be based on the speed of your PC as well :P

hope that helps a bit

yes this helps very much, arent trinitons like $1000, ill see, i understand about the ps2, i wastn sure though, ok, from what you guys say i should be good, thanks

will

My 19" Trinitron was only $450 at CompUSA.... and it's down to 399.99 now.

Flat screen CRT... games, movies, even surfing looks great on it.

so you guys would say that the sony cpd-e540 is better than the nec as125f? i cant find user reviews anywhere, i only found one and they said they hated the sony, but i dont know, and the price is the same, but the sony resolution is higher, both .24mm and aperture grill, both flat crt, nec is 22" and sony 21" both 20" viewable,

any suggestions?

thanks