help me figure out my build issues

Ccokeman, you're a fuggin genious man! Your settings worked! Although haven't confirmed stability yet, i am able to run 64GB and so far so good. No stress test done yet at the settings you suggested. But i'm stoked that the slight tweaks there did the trick! Amazing! 
Looks like i'm sticking with the MSI setup. With raid 0 for m2 options and this sort of overclock, I can't recommend this setup enough! Thanks for all the help, i'll post back should the oc not hold stable.!

it might be high, i could try down clocking, but i usually upgrade yearly so i'm not worried about longevity. Fast OC and stability is what i'm seeking. Oh and with the Corsair 115i the temps are very low, even on full load.

1.38 is a bit high but the chips seem to be a little more voltage tolerant and it takes a bit to get to 4.7Ghz. 

As far as testing goes you should be able to run LinX with all memory 10x with your clock speeds before calling it stable. I usually go for a 24hour run of Prime 95 after that so I can make sure that long term to clock speed is stable for when I run F@H.