Somebody referred me to Ensourced for custom cable sleeve ordered and extension cables with paracord. Really Nice Quality & GREAT PRICES. I initially thought Burnt Orange would work with my color theme, but didn't look right, so thinking of matching the Stainless Tubing instead, so I bought these three variations of Grey.... Hmmm

ensourced-paracoard-individually-sleeved

"Charcoal Grey" paracord

"Graphite Grey" paracord

8 pin GPU Paracord individually sleeved cable in "Smoked Grey"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys and happy new year!!!

Back at the workbench today, I created a PSU shroud for my Cooler Master Mastercase 5 build. It's made from 1/8" thick cast acrylic with embedded magnets I found on ebay, I drilled holes and glued on two legs with weld-on acrylic cement for easy on/off installation. Next step is painting the shroud gulf racing blue and draping over the orange stripe onto the shroud.

cooler-master-mastercase-5-pro-psu-cover

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting ready to order some of those combs from your website.  It's interesting after looking around it seems more people use 4mm as a standard for the sleeving but I don't see the point of needing much past 3mm for the majority of your cables.  Your combs would probably work great with the type of paracord I picked up.

hmmmm, these combs for Ensourced paracord sleeved extensions maybe the solution, https://mnpctech.com/buy-stealth-cable-combs-for-pcs/ensourced-paracord-extensions/

btw, did find time this week to get the Mastercase PSU shroud painted to match the chassis. Here is the plate with and without the gulk racing stripe and just after applying the gloss clear coat

buy-cooler-master-mastercase-psu-cover-s

gulf-racing-paint-color-mnpctech.jpg

hmmmm, these combs for Ensourced paracord sleeved extensions maybe the solution, https://mnpctech.com/buy-stealth-cable-combs-for-pcs/ensourced-paracord-extensions/

btw, did find time this week to get the Mastercase PSU shroud painted to match the chassis. Here is the plate with and without the gulk racing stripe and just after applying the gloss clear coat

buy-cooler-master-mastercase-psu-cover-s

gulf-racing-paint-color-mnpctech.jpg

Why the ensourced combs vs the regular billet combs you have?  I forgot to specify I picked up 425 paracord from paracordgalaxy which is 1/8" thick or slightly more than 3mm.  With that in mind I was thinking the regular billet combs would be a nice fit and the cables would snap right in there like the cables on your video.  Either way, I'm definitely buying some of your combs for the cable management.  They are really clean looking and unique.

And congrats on getting closer to finishing the painting.  Each time i see you progress makes me want to go back and start wet-sanding my finished paint job.