Annual OCC Contest Thread

bp9801

I got my ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L day before yesterday.  Installed it yesterday and I really like it.  It was easy to install, and looks good.  It was shipped by DHL, and the box was really bashed, I was afraid it was going to be unusable.  I looked it over and there weren't any leaks so I decided to give it a try.  I used the stock thermal paste and it was really runny.  Any suggestions on a good thermal paste?  Sorry no pictures as I don't have anything to take them with.  Once again this was a really good contest!  Every year OCC hits it out of the park with this annual contest.  Will it be at Christmas this year?  Hope so it adds to the season.  Many thanks to everybody at OCC and to ID-Cooling ( actually thanks to everyone who contributed).   

Contest is over man.  But the details like that were the 1st post of the thread.

:(

We have plenty of contests, so if you missed this one, just wait for the next. Just be sure to enter it when it's running.

Also, items look good so far! Keep those pics coming!

There are a lot of premium prizes being posted!

I'm excited waiting for my Seagate HDD to get here! I have a place for it right away.

Thanks again, I'm humbled that I was chosen to win.