Sign in to follow this  
NCC10281982B

Hamachi Alternative Needed

I used to love hamachi for its ease of use. Lately it has been much less easy. I am sick of screwing with the windows firewall. Basically ever sense I got windows 10 :( After the most recent windows  update the VPN to my main desktop does not work at all. No connection, nothing. I was able to access that w10 rig via logmein pro until I rebooted the w10 rig. No access from my laptop at work.

I do not want to pay for a logmein pro renewal.

I am in need of a relativity simple VPN alternative that can run on both ubuntu and windows 10.

Fire away

Hello NCC,.. you can try attaching the client to a hammachi account, register in Hamachi site and attach your client to your registered account.

I use ExpressVPN  https://www.expressvpn.com/ on Windows 10 PC & Android phone.

Edited by Bellona

Tunggle is pretty simple and its more game oriented than Hamachi. Plus is has specific sections of games. Kinda like Xfire and Hamachi mixed

As an alternate, you can use PureVPN for your needs. Cost includes access to all servers including US, UK, Canada, Australia and many others. The service also includes 5 and in case if you need any sort of help you can contact them via live chat anytime.