Possible Temperature Problem

Fragsman

IMHO you have a heat issue or a psu issue, what your pc is doing points to either one, if it has onboard video I would just leave in 1 stick of memory, disconnect video card, hd, dvd drives and any addon cards you have and see if it boots to bios. Your pc should not idle at 55c unless it's a cooling issue.

<<< this looks like my problem.. also it's a very similar motherboard. Mine is ASUS P6X58D-E

By the way today I'll test something really simple .. Stabilizer. It's the first to test but I forgot.

Also trying somehow the broken stock cooler putting something to make pressure (not sure if that will work)

I'm just getting close to Faulty motherboard (see video) or PUMP problem somehow (not always failing). I believe PSU is ok because it works, but it might be faulty too.. It'd be random in that case.

aF3xN4r.jpg

That is inside PSU. Is that all white "gum" or whatever is normal? I don't think so.

EDIT. I asked a friend that repairs computer and says its ok. So the next is test Corsair H60. I'll replace it for the cooler. 65

Edited by Fragsman

I think I detected the problem.

I tested with a Satellite PSU 600w for 2-3hs and no restart evidenced. I even oppened Batman Arkham Knight to make the CPU push a little and no restarts.

I tested back with my Coolermaster 700w and after barely more than 5 minutes PC restarted.

Not using that PSU anymore. It must be faulty somehow. I'll go buy a new one tomorrow.

Just a obvious tip, when you opened your PSU is was rather dusty in there mate. You might want to spray your case at regular intervals with compressed air. Clear the rad, PSU, GPU and the intake/outake grills. If you have caked dust in any of those areas it'll hamper cooling.

Just a obvious tip, when you opened your PSU is was rather dusty in there mate. You might want to spray your case at regular intervals with compressed air. Clear the rad, PSU, GPU and the intake/outake grills. If you have caked dust in any of those areas it'll hamper cooling.

Yes I usually do it but I never open PSU. Never.