Photo
- - - - -

MMO Mouse G700s vs Razer Naga Epic (not the chroma)

mmo mouse razer naga epic logitech g700s

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 N.E.A

N.E.A

this is what happens when you spend 100 years before the pc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2102 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:53 AM

Hello everyone. I am glad I am finally back to this awesome community. Its been a very long while since I've been regularly active. 

I am getting into starcraft 2 and heros of the storm and other MMO/RTS games. So I want to buy a new mouse because my gaming mouse broke which was cooler master storm sentinel the first one. I am thinking about Logitech G700s - Logitech G602 and Razer Naga Epic the one that is not Chroma. 

Which of those three you would recommend also I was considering G600 but I decided that I want to go with the wireless option if I can and it would be beneficial if the mouse can be both wired and wireless so its mostly between G700s and Naga epic. 

If you have any suggestion I am all eyes and ears :D also I'd appreciate your opinions if you experienced any of these. 

My last question which would weigh around 40% of my final decision, I've been hearing a lot of issue hitting razer mice, so are those true? Are razer mice really not durable or can easily malfunction when compared to Logitech's?

Thanks in advance.

Simply : (^^) Mr.Brown (^^)
Core i5 2400
P8P67 Pro
G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz
GTX 275
Adata SSD 64GB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5 TB
CM V8
CM Haf-X
My Website: https://owlhunt.com