Super Bored. Looking for a new pc game to get into.

feetfats

I played C&C Renegade back in the day. There is an updated mod for UDK its a all in one installer. Not fiddling required. it is in beta and is free

https://renegade-x.com

It definitely had a learning curve but pretty easy to pick up. It's a no bull crap arcade style shooter. I love it

I lucked out into playing Renegade back when it was still going on so I was able to find servers with people, so much fun!! (I love battlefield, so it makes sense)

So I guess you're only looking for an online game?

I played C&C Renegade back in the day. There is an updated mod for UDK its a all in one installer. Not fiddling required. it is in beta and is free

It definitely had a learning curve but pretty easy to pick up. It's a no bull crap arcade style shooter. I love it

I lucked out into playing Renegade back when it was still going on so I was able to find servers with people, so much fun!! (I love battlefield, so it makes sense)

I was looking for an online game but I just decided to jump into fallout 4.

I gave renegade-x a shot and it really feels weird. I'll give it another try later on but I have a hard time with shooters that require you to hit the enemy such a rediculous amount before they die. I got schooled pretty bad to say the least lol.

Edited by feetfats

I was looking for an online game but I just decided to jump into fallout 4.

I gave renegade-x a shot and it really feels weird. I'll give it another try later on but I have a hard time with shooters that require you to hit the enemy such a rediculous amount before they die. I got schooled pretty bad to say the least lol.

Yeah, say goodbye to anything else while you're playing FO4 :P

No gloves lol.

I wonder if I can actually do well in this game with a cool suit instead of armour?

Maybe on normal, I switched to Very Hard at lvl 16 and loved the challenge...may change to survival now that I'm lvl 33

• 2 months later...

Spring came early this year so I haven't even thought about video games for a while. I tend to drop them during the summer and pick them up in the winter. I will check out elite dangerous at some point.

Well I don't know what kind of player you are.

I'm playing Fallout 4 (super addictive and you can play building settlements which is a new fun feature too) that will guarantee hundreds of hours.

Also Witcher 3. I'm on a long hours gameplay already.

The 3rd I'm playing is GTA V. Fun too.

Sometimes you get boored and you want to change, Personally I play League of Legends with friends. So I have 3 single player and only 1 multiplayer. I do not play many multi player, only that. I used to play MU online for 10 years but that's another story.

ps: I've recenly played DeusEX totally recommendable. The original n