Tom Clancy's The Division

ClayMeow

It looked alright to me. PvE missions are fairly entertaining, i see how it could be a lot of fun playing with friends (similar to GTA V). Spent an hour or so in the Dark Zone, died a few, killed a few. I wish the game had more ambushing potential, like an ability to hide in crashed cars and trash containers. Would be nice if NPCs actually hid in the back alleys or roamed (maybe they do and i just didnt get to that point). Other than that, the game has solid graphic side, really enjoyed the looks. I think i'll give it a shot when it comes out since i have a few RL friends who are willing to pick it up.

I got jumped by a team of two after fighting some AI. Then when I respawned, I chased them down and literally two seconds before reaching them, they lost their Rogue status, so attacking them caused me to go Rogue, which was pretty lame. The Rogue timer is way too short, or they simply need to allow revenge killings. 

I agree, there should be a revenge killing option. Like in EVE, for instance, you have a revenge timer which allows you to pay back without consequences.

The Dark Zone for this beta was a different experience. People actively walked into your line of fire, so it would tag you as rogue. No one really seemed to purposely go rouge on the server I was in. I was still disappointed by the lack of AI enemies, but hopefully that won't be an issue once the map size opens up.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the PC servers are having issues letting players connect. Plenty of people on reddit are having issues, and even some on PS4 due to the Day 1 Patch not loading in properly. Uplay is slammed on PC, so hopefully that gets resolved soon.

For anyone who bought the game, how is it? Worth the price of entry?

Looks like the PC servers are having issues letting players connect. Plenty of people on reddit are having issues, and even some on PS4 due to the Day 1 Patch not loading in properly. Uplay is slammed on PC, so hopefully that gets resolved soon.

For anyone who bought the game, how is it? Worth the price of entry?

So weird that they're having server issues considering how many players they hosted during the open beta. I can't imagine that number is more now.