...I'll second that

nobody here but us lurkers...

...and a wave to staff, and BluePanda, and Waco  and even Frank and Dave

now back to sandbagging

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in 12 days i'll have been lurking around here for 15 years with absences here and there but I haven't posted many things on here but I sure have learned a hell of alot along the way just from being around here!

in 12 days i'll have been lurking around here for 15 years with absences here and there but I haven't posted many things on here but I sure have learned a hell of alot along the way just from being around here!

DAMN ! you win the oldtimer award MadMan,...i found this hangout in july 2008

DAMN ! you win the oldtimer award MadMan,...i found this hangout in july 2008

NOOO!!! Not the oldtimer award!! Im only 32! I just happen to be looking into overclocking my computer when I was 17 years old and stumbled upon here.  I think google may have brought me here.

I came in here when we merged from another website, can't recall what it was called. Do any of you guys remember that merge?

Are you referring to DFI Street (later renamed DIY Street after Angry's falling out with the LanParty team)?