Sign in to follow this  
Coolone

KLONDIKE Pure Gold Case Mod 2015

That looks freaking awesome. Nice amount of gold, dig the side window/door mounted inside it from another case, and just a really well done build.

That looks freaking awesome. Nice amount of gold, dig the side window/door mounted inside it from another case, and just a really well done build.

Thanks! Yes I borrowed the side window/door from another case, so now there is dual side protection. But also the original Cooler Master COSMOS II side door is very easy to remove since they only are snapped (No tools needed) on.

Thanks! Yes I borrowed the side window/door from another case, so now there is dual side protection. But also the original Cooler Master COSMOS II side door is very easy to remove since they only are snapped (No tools needed) on.

You're welcome! It's a good idea and one I don't remember seeing before. Gives it nice little air of elegance.