The Crappiest Mouse Ever

Guest onions

Today, we will delve into the world of mice, where we will explore multiple horrible mice (unfortunately) available to us for purchase this year.

There are many terrible mice on the market. For example, the Chinese-made Insten, which is so bad that the company name changes multiple times a year, presumably because their reputation is instantly destroyed by the utter garbage they produce. However, being cut by your own mouse, as claimed by Wes Felton of PC World, is to be expected with a $4.49 price tag.

Another not-so-brilliant example that comes to mind is the Razer BoomSlang. The shape was horrible, it was a ball mouse, it weighed nearly a pound, and the sensor was a joke. To top it off, they dared advertise it as

Edited by onions

Aww. Guess you might have to settle for something from awful America. Haha.

Poor me has been using a Corsair M65 recently, its a really nice mouse. Extremely comfortable to use. I never thought I'd find something that would replace my trusty Logitech G5.

Loving the free Raygo mouse I got from TigerDirect, Chinese as hell but works like a beast! The range is superb on it and it even has DPI switching, the only odd thing is the ball and forward buttons are reversed in their operation but I just reversed their binding with good ol' AutoHotkey

I'm using the  Razer lachesis (blue led) . I've had it for years and still really like it. Thou it get a tiny bit warm in my palm due to the lighting.

But not enough to be any worries. Vodka and cranberry keeps me properly hydrated during gaming.