[SPOILERS] - Star Wars VII Thoughts

Black64

Bottom line for me: You can say the prequels were terrible but at least I walked away with something I enjoyed from each of them. I walked away with only disgust from episode 7. I'm a huge Star Wars fan (Just got my force fx Darth Vader Lightsaber :woot: ) and I can't stand this movie. I will watch it again at home and give it one more shot but i don't think my opinion will change. :wallbash:

I do not understand how anyone leaves such a great movie with this reaction.

It is easily on par with the original trilogy and a million leagues ahead of the prequals.

I don't even mind that the EU is non canon any more...

Bottom line for me: You can say the prequels were terrible but at least I walked away with something I enjoyed from each of them. I walked away with only disgust from episode 7. I'm a huge Star Wars fan (Just got my force fx Darth Vader Lightsaber :woot: ) and I can't stand this movie. I will watch it again at home and give it one more shot but i don't think my opinion will change. :wallbash:

I do not understand how anyone leaves such a great movie with this reaction.

It is easily on par with the original trilogy and a million leagues ahead of the prequals.

I don't even mind that the EU is non canon any more...

I don't know.  I went with my girlfriend and brother.  My gf doesn't like star wars and is a huge star trek fan while me and my brother are huge star wars fans.  She loved this movie and we hated it.  Pretty much sums it up.  While we are in the minority, there are plenty of SW fans that feel this wasn't that good.

BUT......I have hope I will like episode 8 because the 2nd one always comes through. ;)

Edited by InCrYsIs