OCC Christmas Contest 2015 Changes

Bosco

Just an update, I am still working on this but hope to announce a start date soon for you guys

I still have my Coolink fans and thermal paste from the last time I entered! (Tubes almost empty now..)

Keep up the work dude, glad to see I didnt miss it this year

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new how do you participate in this giveaway?

Promise Bosco your first born child, 20% of your salary to his slush fund OCC, and legally change your name to Bosco Forever.

Really it's just an email entry form that you must get right and don't submit it twice. Complete the entire email as directed and you're in.

guys everytime I post something serious don't always make fun of it, I AM NOT TROLLING, let's not reverse it you know

We like to have fun. Odds are this contest, like the others, is an email entry with a specific set of information included. Contact like HBC said, plus system specifications and maybe something else, never know.

LOL HE LIVES IN CANADA

sad but I dunno if hes gonna want to sent parts to Europe

I don't think where you live will be a problem, but wait until he posts the rules and you will find out, there is no sense in asking about the contest until Dave posts the rules, because we don't know anymore than you do !

• 2 weeks later...