My dog chewed up my 3DS

Coors

Yep...

20151112_172211.jpg

20151112_172238.jpg

20151112_172253.jpg

So I guess I know what I'm buying this black Friday. When I do get a new one I just swap in my old SD card and it should be good to go right? Old save files and downloaded games will carry over?

It's pretty much hosed. The top screen was cracked and motherboard too on the corner. The cost of a new screen will probably not be worth it I'm guessing. Fixing it wouldn't be a problem otherwise. I've refurbished quite a few GBA SPs and I can't imagine a 3DS being much harder. Too bad there's not a Fry's in Missouri since they have a deal where you get the new Zelda game free when you buy a 3DS.

@potato The SD card appears to be fine. Luckily the 6250mah battery is too but idk if the company sells only the backplate so I may end up buying another one of those as well.

Sadly I don't think Nintendo covers act of dog in its warranty. If you can get it fixed, perfect, if not, cannibalize it?

Does that Fry's deal let them ship it to you or in-store only?

Sadly I don't think Nintendo covers act of dog in its warranty. If you can get it fixed, perfect, if not, cannibalize it?

Does that Fry's deal let them ship it to you or in-store only?

Sold out online so it's in-store only atm.