No, comcast is not the worst

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still rocking with RCN... 175MB/s down, 30MB/s up.

Watch your units. ;)

Eh, you know what I mean. :P

It's just a habit. When dealing with 100 Gbps networks it takes a lot of ambiguity out if you make sure people keep track of units properly. :P

Still rocking with RCN... 175MB/s down, 30MB/s up.

Watch your units. ;)

Eh, you know what I mean. :P

It's just a habit. When dealing with 100 Gbps networks it takes a lot of ambiguity out if you make sure people keep track of units properly. :P

Yeah, I know. I do the same. I just say it's okay when I happen to do it. :)

So how much are you paying a month for that 100+ mbs?  It sucks where I live mid hudson is the only cable provider and I feel they rape me for the speeds I get...85/month for whats supposed to be 14 down and only 1 up....the up is usually always there but sometimes I see the down drop to 5 or so and this is no combo deal either...thats strictly internet only :(

So how much are you paying a month for that 100+ mbs?  It sucks where I live mid hudson is the only cable provider and I feel they rape me for the speeds I get...85/month for whats supposed to be 14 down and only 1 up....the up is usually always there but sometimes I see the down drop to 5 or so and this is no combo deal either...thats strictly internet only :(

$37 a month promo, $70 after it ends in another year:

4728548023.png

$37 a month promo, $70 after it ends in another year:

PICTURE!

Then you complain for the next promo, the game of the comcast :rolleyes:

Then you complain for the next promo, the game of the comcast :rolleyes:

Honestly, even at $70 a month, it's a steal.

My last service was $80 a month for 6 down and .5 up...