I found a bug in my i5-3570K

If you find bugs, cigaret smoke residue when inspected by service center for those OEM computers.  .. they will send it back and ask the user to clean it.. even warranty claims will go void!

Edited by get_saif

Chances are it was in there due to it being warm, bugs like warm ;) I've actually had HP send desktops back in full biohazard bags due to infestations found during warranty work. 

In all seriousness you may want to start looking for the source now as if you have one you likely have more in your home.  If you've got pets they may have dragged them in, if you like in an apartment or other attached home your neighbors may be at fault (if someone else manages your pest control call then even if you don't see anything just so they can spray BEFORE it becomes a problem or if you're unlucky like me every time we get pouring rain I get to fight ants for 2 days :-\  

Now if he had been long dead and dried up it would almost be worth calling Intel and recording the call to see what they had to say :)

On K SKU chips they offer a 1 time replacement no questions asked! 

"Hi, Intel? Yeah, uh, on my Core i5 3570K, I had to literally debug it. Yep, it's exactly how it sounds. So, send me a new one?"