Time to go natural eating

get_saif

I will say I workout quite regularly but I never noticed much results until I started eating better. And ironically I started saving tons of money!

I no longer drink Soda (2 years now!) and instead replaced it 95% water or rarely lemonade 5% of the time.

No donuts, sweets or sugar cereals.

I lost 25lb in 6 months and have kept it off now for 2 years, just by eating better and actually working out less. I was around 190LB and I now stay at 165LB

Lower your sugar, salt and calories you will lose wright and be healthier.

This.....

I will say I workout quite regularly but I never noticed much results until I started eating better. And ironically I started saving tons of money!

I no longer drink Soda (2 years now!) and instead replaced it 95% water or rarely lemonade 5% of the time.

No donuts, sweets or sugar cereals.

I lost 25lb in 6 months and have kept it off now for 2 years, just by eating better and actually working out less. I was around 190LB and I now stay at 165LB

Lower your sugar, salt and calories you will lose wright and be healthier.

This.....

I second this, i am following similar concept here.

I have more energy now. Water gets you to next level. 

Honestly i just feel better, feel lighter and sleep better now. I have not yet reached my goal but i am just enjoying the advantages already. 

I snore less :) .. 

Edited by get_saif

So whats this all about "time to go natural eating"?

Well, it seems i have realized how unhealthy and processed as a human i have become! Yes as a human. Last week was my week of the year. I ate, ate ate and just ate. And what did I eat?

of-course my favorites

1. Burger King XXX-L meal

2. Ruba - Local cuisine (Boiled mutton or fried chicken with loads of rice (Every day launch)

3. KFC Zinger burger

4. Special mini pizzas with local toppings

5. Biryani (Rice with chicken/mutton) then in-between snacks and the usual's. Etc.

You get the idea!

I was very much happy in this last week food cravings. But again, hey I just work to feed myself right? Its so calming to hear that. Not like i am so obese. I weight about 13kg/28Pnds more :).

So the past 2 days and going for the whole 30days I have challenged my-self to loose that extra weight. By what methods?

1. No man-made food (ZERO).

2. Drink Loads of water (5lts/169oz)

3. Eat 20% of what i used to eat. No XXXXXXLLLL anymore.

4. Only veg,fish (limited).. All Steamed.

5. Salt, please no thank you!

I know you must be thinking, is that enough? Surly not, i agree with you.

1. Walk minimum 3.5Km or Cycle. (For any of you i love the app Strava)

So what goes less in my mouth, burns out more in body!

Any thoughts or someone gone through this guilt i am living with, I am acting on it thats a different thing :)

Great to recognize the issue and decide to make a change.