Mafia 3

bp9801

Mafia 3 has been officially announced! It's set in New Orleans in 1968 and stars a new protagonist, Lincoln Clay. Clay is out for vengeance against the Italian Mafia that wiped out the Black Mafia he was a part of, and along the way he can enlist the help of three lieutenants to make things a little easier. Or tougher, if they're unhappy with you and your budding criminal empire. Mafia 2's Vito Scaletta is one of those potential lieutenants with his faction of the Italian Mafia, Cassandra has her Haitians, and Burke has the Irish.

Arrives in 2016 on PC, PS4, and XBO. No idea when exactly it launches in 2016, but hopefully that gets revealed before too long.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far the most anticipated game for me by far in years...since hearing of 3 I actually went back and replayed 1 and 2...Still wondering if they are going to somehow tie this in with 1 and 2 as they had before.

This is by far the most anticipated game for me by far in years...since hearing of 3 I actually went back and replayed 1 and 2...Still wondering if they are going to somehow tie this in with 1 and 2 as they had before.

Well, Vito is in it. That's something. I hope they do give a bit more info about what happened after Mafia 2's ending with a certain character.

Preordered this a while back, looking forward to it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...