Need for Speed (2015)

bp9801

A new Need for Speed was announced back at E3, and it looks to effectively reboot the Underground series, while also adding in a few other aspects.

It's set for release on November 3 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and the Frostbite 3 engine looks to be quite powerful.

NeedForSpeedComparison.jpg

I'm definitely looking forward to this one, as I love the NFS games, and have been hankering for a return to the Underground style for years.

I dunno, I was a huge fan of NFS, my first game being underground. It peaked at NFS most wanted and then EA sent the series to terrible money pit of doom that I won't ever get near with a 10ft stick. 

And then people find out you need a constant internet connection to play the game lol.

Good job EA, good job.

I really hope this isn't the case with this...getting tired of games "requiring internet connection to play" or even those that say you don't but once a patch comes out you cannot play it offline anymore until you go online and update the game...never understood how a game knew a patch was out without the computer being connected to the internet....ran into this when I was playing Starcraft 2 alot. 

And then people find out you need a constant internet connection to play the game lol.

Good job EA, good job.

I really hope this isn't the case with this...getting tired of games "requiring internet connection to play" or even those that say you don't but once a patch comes out you cannot play it offline anymore until you go online and update the game...never understood how a game knew a patch was out without the computer being connected to the internet....ran into this when I was playing Starcraft 2 alot. 

http://www.pcgamer.com/eas-new-need-for-speed-will-require-an-internet-connection-to-play/

Not pulling stuff out of my ass when i say something you know :P

You could at least have used something a little more recent explaining the always-online thing. Basically a way to make it a reactive experience to the gamer, share screenshots, track yours and your friends' progress. Stuff like that. Stuff that not everyone will find appealing/necessary in a game.

I am a loner gamer :) ..

Havent tried the online multiplayer layout. So i don't prefer online game interactions. Certainly there will be exceptions. But again!!!

Inbetween, i love the way online multiplayer game anime i have seen  :haha: