Sign in to follow this  
Black64

New Laptop advice

Sucks that the seller didn't follow through with the listing. :( On the plus side, if you do happen to grab yourself a refurbished unit, at least you know that it'll be functional and come with a little bit of a warranty. Peace of mind never hurts, lol.

Sucks that the seller didn't follow through with the listing. :( On the plus side, if you do happen to grab yourself a refurbished unit, at least you know that it'll be functional and come with a little bit of a warranty. Peace of mind never hurts, lol.

Yea thats what I did, got a great deal to! 16gb of ram, 980m, new i7 and a 1TB drive and $100 off in eBay bucks. Just needs an SSD! :)

Yea thats what I did, got a great deal to! 16gb of ram, 980m, new i7 and a 1TB drive and $100 off in eBay bucks. Just needs an SSD! :)

Good deal, I am running a 15R SE I got refurb'd over two years ago and it's been an AMAZING unit! Good luck with your new laptop!