Crap, Grounded Again

sYstEmATiC

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get grounded. But my grades are good enough (around a 2.9) and my parents just don't "care" what I do. They let me do what I want and I really have no specific time to come home. They let me party...they buy me stuff to drink.

As long as I keep doing good they don't really care.

lol, i have a 1.5 gpa.

i have 3 F's.....2 B+'s and an A....and another class that doesnt get a grade (not a study hall. the 2 b+'s are in my pc class lol (pc class takes 2 of 7 periods.) and my a is in business tech ......go figure lol.

but i should be ungrounded in a month like i said.

Math was always a problem for me. Took me three times to pass Math 10. Struggled through-out the summer after grad to finish my Math 11 requirement. English was also something that I didn't excel in. I took a smaller prerequisite called Communications which focuses on sentence structure and grammar rather than Shakespearian jibber-jabber.

well, my mom just told me to unhook my computer (bad grades) so it will probably be a month before i can get back on...lol cya.... *evil laugh*, *i still got my 933mhz p3 system they think doesnt work MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!*

oh i forgot, its got 512mb ram and i will put my 9800pro in for time being AHAHAH!!!!

Honestly, now is the time to gather some control over yourself and get your grades up. If you were my kid, I'd take ALL over your computer stuff until the grades came up.

Rob

my parents say they feel embarssed if they have to ground me from going on the computer. they say im mature enough to be able to study and do my homework without them telling me to do it. and if i finish it then there will be room for enjoyment. frankly i dont blame them because im taking some really hard courses.

Math (calculous) Math (regular) Eglish (high one) Pysics, Chemistry. ugh. by the way this is the canadian system so its prolly different.. but when i get a crapin job make lotsa money, and live a good life, i shall have them to thank.

moral of the story is. no pain no gain. i say just put up with the 1 month long grounding and dont go on the computer.

sorry for the "dad" talk but thats how i feel.

if you have an urge to to go on to play a game, think about working at a Mcdonalds dealing with craping idiots that think are leet because their manegers making 12 bucks an hour.