Crap, Grounded Again

sYstEmATiC

bookworm or teachers pet lol :D

lol. hey! I got high 90s back in HS, and i was neither :P In fact, i was the biggest smart . in most my classes. Man, i wish college was that easy.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

replace 80 with 60 and high with low. lol. GPA of 1.6 for me in HS. never got drounded. Still a computer geek that gets laid everyother day by the hottest chick.

that was me

but I got a 2.0 for a reason. SPORTS. any lower and the school would ground me from playing.

I notice to be honest, that us computer geeks with bad grades tend to do well in the computer biz, i am not supporting your bad grades tho, i am sure you can do better.

:withstupid: I have the realy bad... a 1.33 gpa :( so I switched to continuation as of today actuialy so I only need 3 hours a day meaning I can go to school at 12 in the after noon! I find tht as more of a reward than a punishment... :P

scuse the spelling... I'm tired... realy tired...

I got my comps taken from me also it sucks. All i got was 2 D's and if you think about it a C is considered average so i'm just below average :lol: . I did have an old pII 233 in my room that i had them convinced that it didn't work but they took it anyways. All is good cause my friend is letting me take his old gateway 900mhz laptop I just slapped in a 802.11G card and it's all good. But it looks like i might get my comps back soon since my school hands out progress reports every 4 weeks and i should be getting mine soon.

4.0 here..... i dont even try.....

Ok, so my parents tried to tell me my grades were slipping because i dont do anything. I was grounded, then my report card came and they realized how effin stupid they are....

best grade in math all year long A- w00t! helps that i switched math classes :P. Im not failing anything but with three english classes, two history classes, physics, Geometry, and one study hall crammed in there i might not have to much success this semester <_<. And now that i lost my network privs again <_< its gunna be harder to keep up. Maybe ill just take my laptop to school and work on it. I got special "permission" from a teacher so i should be able to I hope. :ph34r: