Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Wgat is this HDD bay accessorie called?

Recommended Posts

I saw someone have a bay on the front of their pc where they could just slide in a full size hdd and pop it back out. What is this called?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this