gta 5 from amazon steam or not?

jdm_freek

so my wife bought me gta 5 for my birthday from amazon and she chose the hard copy instead of the digital download

and i am curious if it is activated on steam.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVXB5YQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

If you don't play online you won't have anything to worry about in regards to your account. The only issue is Rockstar and its apparent inability to deliver a consistent gameplay experience, regardless of hardware, across the board.

If you don't play online you won't have anything to worry about in regards to your account. The only issue is Rockstar and its apparent inability to deliver a consistent gameplay experience, regardless of hardware, across the board.

ok cool i am not much for online gaming.

ok cool i am not much for online gaming.

The online is probably the best part of the game, but then again you still have to deal with jerks unless you play with large groups of friends.