S4 won't connect to internet on WiFi

Hey guys, 

Lately, my S4 has been unable to use the internet when connected to the home WiFi. It works on other networks, just not at home. What's weird is that my Tablet and the computers all connect just fine to the network and internet. I reset the router, factory reset my phone, and have done pretty much everything I could fins online to try and fix it to no avail......any ideas?

You use McAfee on your computers and have Lookout on the phone? If so, uninstall McAfee.

Could also try using TKIP encryption on the router instead of AES.

This is going to sound incredibly stupid (because what was my thought) but try removing the SD card assuming you have one in.  My fiancee's S4 was overheating, random rebooting and loosing wifi connectivity and apparently through some voodoo the S4 will sometimes corrupt the SD card file system (though it will still access the SD card fine and it works in a PC) and cause all hell to break loose.  I pulled her SD card, copied the data off formatted on a PC and moved the data back and fixed nearly all the issues she was having.  Found it as a suggestion on about 3 forums searching and figured what the hell fully expecting it to do nothing.  Be sure to reboot the phone after the SD removal also.  

No clue how well that works for long term because less than a week after fixing it she decided to use her upgrade to an LG G4 based on experiences with my G3 and just wanting a new shinny (that and they were running a free spare battery + charger + 32GB SD card promo at the time.

Now if you don't have an SD card installed...ummm aliens? Could try lessening the encryption as mentioned on the wireless network.

Seeing some odd connectivity issues with Apple Ipads at my house. Disconnecting and reconnecting from the router usually fixes it but seems to be a more frequent item here lately.  Who is your ISP? 

It's been happening on a few devices in the house apparently. We have on average 16 devices connected to the wifi, so I ordered a new router with 2.4 and 5ghz. In my theoretical research, having the 2 frequencies with 300mbps each should ease our woes with some extra bandwith. Also, from what I've read, 2.4ghz networks can interfere with each other, a fall back not experiences with 5ghz signal. So we'll see what happens.