X99-A 1801 BIOS & "New" Voltage Requirements?

The feature is under AI Tweaker. TO get from EZ mode to advanced you hit F7. THen go to AI TWeaker and scroll down until you see it. 

He probably still needs to set the switch/jumper too.

No switch or jumper:)

The feature is under AI Tweaker. TO get from EZ mode to advanced you hit F7. THen go to AI TWeaker and scroll down until you see it. 

He probably still needs to set the switch/jumper too.

No switch or jumper:)

Strange I got TPU & XMP switches on my X99-A board.

• 7 months later...

Hello again!

I just notice after updating my X99A Bios to 3004 that my RAM is missing 100mb? Before the update it was 16!.. is something wrong! cuz other system monitor programs such as HWiNFO and CpuZ show me 16Gbytes!  2016-04-21rycv5.png

I found the solution it seems to be a bug or something after there are some user over here report the same thing http://www.overclock.net/t/1556616/asus-x99-sabertooth-owners-thread/1110

i thought i have blown my Mobo to hell first :P

post-142168-0-28736300-1461246903_thumb.png

Edited by Elajits

• 3 months later...

Just set CPU voltage in BIOS and that's all. It won't go much above that value.
LLC on X99 is not working in the same way as on 1155/1150 platforms. LLC generally affects PLL/Internal CPU voltage ( sometimes marked as internal VRM ), not vcore so changing LLC is almost not helping to stabilize vcore.
If you want voltage to drop when CPU is in idle then best is to enable power saving features ( C stages and EIST ) and set manually CPU voltage. Then voltage and CPU ratio will drop but max voltage will be limited to what you set in BIOS.