A dying graphics card?

If there's an error it should show regardless of how many sticks you have in there. Still, couldn't hurt to test each one separately to see.

Just curious, but do you happen to have a second video card around or could borrow to test?

If there's an error it should show regardless of how many sticks you have in there. Still, couldn't hurt to test each one separately to see.

Just curious, but do you happen to have a second video card around or could borrow to test?

+1 Definitely try your card in their machine or their card in yours.

I think I just might found the problem, my motherboard only supports up to DDR3 1333 RAM (and an overclocked 1333) and my RAM has 1600 Frequency, in bios the RAM frequency was set to auto so I switched it to manual and adjusted it to 1333 Mhz, and I think that did the trick because the system is stable since and completing all stress tests without a problem including prime95, I thought first the RAM downgrade itself automatically to 1333 but maybe it was just running at 1600 under pressure so making my system unstable or something, hope that fixed the problem though still under testing and if not i will try to borrow a gpu from a friend and test the system with it.

Thanks all for your help it was really appreciated

Edited by likeaboss

If the RAM speed was set too high, it could certainly cause all manner of instability issues. Crashes and BSODs for sure. Hopefully that did fix the problem, so let us know!

If the RAM speed was set too high, it could certainly cause all manner of instability issues. Crashes and BSODs for sure. Hopefully that did fix the problem, so let us know!

Ok for now everything looks good, I will let you know if any problem occurred

Is your RAM only rated to run at 1333MHz?

I have 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM and my M.B only supports up to 1333 speed, so I manually in bios fixed it to run only at 1333Mhz

Ok for now everything looks good, I will let you know if any problem occurred

Is your RAM only rated to run at 1333MHz?

I have 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM and my M.B only supports up to 1333 speed, so I manually in bios fixed it to run only at 1333Mhz

Was all the timings and voltages set up to run 1600MHz? Though if it's running fine at 1333MHz I'd just keep it there, you're not going to really have a performance hit. Though if you have a friend that can run the sticks at full speed and can test them, that'd be good to know. If they can't run their stock speeds, then they're defective!