Which motherboard update best ?

lolita1023

Hello so i wanted to update my bios but i notice the latest version of bios is BETA 'F9c' will it be ok to update to beta version or shall i go for the previous version F8 ? 

Heres the link of my motherboard bios : 

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4514#bios

It wont help me but I have to ask. Is there a reason other then to attempt more performance out of the system for the bios update. They can be hairy to do at times and are usually a one shot deal unless you have dual bios. looking at the contents of the Download It seems to be a Q flash utility. I would recommend downloading it and performing the flash as prompted. It looks as though you should be able to do it within the os then boot to the bios update if its anything line my intel board.

Good luck and God speed. However If i were you I would wait until the final version of F9 comes out before doing it. 

It wont help me but I have to ask. Is there a reason other then to attempt more performance out of the system for the bios update. They can be hairy to do at times and are usually a one shot deal unless you have dual bios. looking at the contents of the Download It seems to be a Q flash utility. I would recommend downloading it and performing the flash as prompted. It looks as though you should be able to do it within the os then boot to the bios update if its anything line my intel board.

Good luck and God speed. However If i were you I would wait until the final version of F9 comes out before doing it. 

So i better just for for the F8 version then ? For better overclock performance