Watercooling fan not working

Hello , i've noticed recently 1 of my 2 watercooling fans not working , is there a way to fix it ? Or i am gonna have to buy another one ?

Hello , i've noticed recently 1 of my 2 watercooling fans not working , is there a way to fix it ? Or i am gonna have to buy another one ?

First would be to check to see if it's really dirty and stuck/sticky. Double check the fan connections. But yeah, if it's clean, properly connected, then it could have died.

And no, I don't think there is any way to fix a broken fan that I know of. Probably people who know electronics could check to see if a wire contact is off, or the motor, etc. But that's not my cup of tea.

Edited by MedievalNerd

First would be to check to see if it's really dirty and stuck/sticky. Double check the fan connections. But yeah, if it's clean, properly connected, then it could have died.

And no, I don't think there is any way to fix a broken fan that I know of. Probably people who know electronics could check to see if a wire contact is off, or the motor, etc. But that's not my cup of tea.

Oh i see , i usually clean it up with air compressor so maybe a cable disconnected or something , i'll clean it up in a few hours and also check the cables , and i'll let you know , also thanks for your quick reply, if you also have experience in bios check my other thread :

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/topic/200882-which-motherboard-update-best/

Edited by lolita1023