Need help with overclock RAM !

Go with 1.2

the sensor test looks sweet all cores within 7c,.. but would be great if core 0's movement was at 20 like core 2,.. but everything is working fine,..

just guessing you will be in the 70-75c range at 4.3Ghz with Vcore vary close to 1.2V.

Edited by Braegnok

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go with 1.2

the sensor test looks sweet all cores within 7c,.. but would be great if core 0's movement was at 20 like core 2,.. but everything is working fine just core 0 is going to be your hottest core which will determine your max core clock in the range we are looking at.

Ok i am now testing 4.3 at 1.167 , I am nearly to the point where it crush with different voltages , As soon that phase comes , i will go for 1.2 . I will let you know more within the next 10 mins or so , As for the core 0s i cant really change anything to get it close to the other cores right ? 

Edited by lolita1023

OK,.. hopefully you will pass test at 4.3 and 1.2V,.. then we can start backing off Vcore till crashing then just bump Vcore back up a tiny bit and do a final test to find lowest stable voltage for a solid 4.3Ghz under 1.2V  :thumbsup:

OK,.. hopefully you will pass test at 4.3 and 1.2V,.. then we can start backing off Vcore till crashing then just bump Vcore back up a tiny bit and do a final test to find lowest stable voltage for a solid 4.3Ghz under 1.2V  :thumbsup:

Failed at 1.167 , i have now changed it to 1.2 , lets see how it goes , Also thank you for doing this and being here with fast reply all the time !!! I guess i am just gonna settle to 4.3 if we can get it stable .

Edited by lolita1023

Glade to help,.. 4.3 is a nice overclock for 24/7,.. your max temps under normal usage on a hot day will be vary manageable even under load they will never get as high as they are now running prime95 blend,.. so your chip will last a long time running with lower voltage and with low temps 24/7.

Glade to help,.. 4.3 is a nice overclock for 24/7,.. your max temps under normal usage on a hot day will be vary manageable even under load they will never get as high as they are now running prime95 blend,.. so your chip will last a long time running with lower voltage and with low temps 24/7.

Thats great to hear ! Been 14 mins of test run so far , i will let you know if we pass 30 mins !

We hit 35 mins and no freeze !

Heres the screenshot:

http://gyazo.com/92fbc049bfbb1dd77a2d04cdee1c7057

How much do we drop it now

Edited by lolita1023