The Official E3 2015 Thread

bp9801

I think the Rare Replay stuff is just being optimized to run on Xbox One. Some may be ports, some may be smoothed out. Think of it like the Nintendo Virtual Console, where the controls and everything has been streamlined, but it's still the same basic thing you remember.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if EA, Ubisoft or Sony can top today off lol, MS done good today. Don't really like Halo 5, GoW 4 seemed a bit not GoW but maybe some more different gameplay can help my opinion :)

Wonder if Sony will have suddenly ditch PS Now lol, the dig would have been shortlived lol Highly doubt it though. 

EA up in a few... can't wait to see Deus Ex tomorrow <3

Shadow Warrior 2 now :O

I hope the new Mass Effect won't be a let down

Edited by DanTheGamer11

For right now, MS certainly seems to be in line to win the big three press conferences (MS, Nintendo, Sony). I mean really, unless Sony has some amazing things in store, I can't see how it can top what MS shown.

Nice :O

The enemies seem to have a profile like the Turians(so pretty much a bipedal enemy >.<, more info pls), didn't see spikiness though... tease video lol

Hmm they have the goat like legs

Krogan or Salarians have legs like that, but they seem a bit slender for the former and bulky for the latter

Jet/jump pack too lel

Vorcha maybe? Wonder when we will learn more about the game :)

post-67588-0-21156000-1434399040_thumb.png

Edited by DanTheGamer11

That is very likely, the tech seems a bit advanced for Vorcha.

Did all the races in ME 1-3 come from the Milky Way(then again no spoilers please, never finished ME3 lol)? Or maybe the other races visited some of those planets first? Will be cool to see a mix of races... wonder if we will see any more Leviathans.

Was that a Relay or a wormhole? Seemed different :O

Sports games now, guess that's is for EA?

Wonder what Ubisoft will have apart from Assassins Creed

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Everything in the ME Trilogy is from inside the Milky Way galaxy. All the races came from inside it. But in ME: Andromeda, we're in the Andromeda galaxy centuries/millennia after the Trilogy, so there should be a mix of colonized races and new races. For right now, all you're doing is speculating based on something that BioWare isn't discussing it. Very little is known, as our article demonstrates.

EA can't escape without discussing Battlefront, but just not until after FIFA.