Steam Controller

blacksails23

Anyone have any interest in this? I decided to pre-order one only because I have a living room gaming PC. Right now I'm using a logitech wireless keyboard/trackpad and a wireless xbox 360 controller. I'm excited to give it a whirl, although I do have my doubts about it, especially the typing demo. Either way I needed another controller for some co-op with wife /excuses..  :rolleyes:

Video for those who have't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fs2Yh1PFwM

I want to order a "steamroller" but honestly I want to be able to play with one before I commit 50 bucks to it. I'm still not sure if I'll like it, ya know.

The controller looks too funky for me to spend $50. We should see if Bosco can get his hands on one for our reviewers to review.

The Steam Link on the other hand I really dig and I am thinking about pre-ordering that. I have not really checked out anything on it as of yet, so I am wondering if my Xbox 360 controller will work with it.

I would love to play me some Dragonball Xenoverse on my TV. 

Well it has the analog stick for movement, the face buttons for commands, the right trackpad would serve as the camera, and the left D-trackpad could handle other functions. More commands in some games, movement for fighting games, hotkeys, or whatever else if it can be customized to suit our needs. Typing would probably be handled exactly how it is already in Big Picture with a controller, but maybe changed up a little to support the trackpads.