Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

Yeah, so long as it doesn't dilute the others it or distract from the story telling it would be cool :) The ship seems in good condition, it was probably maintained over the years, but imagine if it was from Europe or something(not sure if the boosters? were added after it was beached tho), would be cool to hear about the outside world too. Am content so far, guess the livestream will be a definite watch now. Was wondering about the time too, maybe humanity has started recovering? New items etc? Wonder if the previous 2 games will mean anything(at least F3, maybe BoS will look more favourable at Vault people... or not :D ).

Vehicles seem a bit unlikely, the more I look the less suitable it seems for them, that and I'm not so sure about the physics for it looking at the trolley and boxes flying. Wonder if fast travel is still point and click or might be more like the original with random events? Or unlocks further on and use Vertibirds? That doesn't seem user friendly tho

I wonder if radiation will play a more prominent role, that place with the Deathclaw looks nasty, wonder if there's chemical damage and stuff too maybe

Edited by DanTheGamer11

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zeppelin? Could be something left over or a new creation. If it's from when humanity has recovered and we're in further into the future, I'd be down for that. Maybe in the 2300s or so. Or maybe we're in the 2280s and just because of The Institute, the entire Commonwealth is above and beyond the rest of the world in terms of technology.

All the colors are great and actually make it seem like a world I want to live in instead of the drab, grey, brown, putridness of the Capital Wasteland.

Fenway Park.

ILsxm6D.jpg

The deathclaw.

9yQSnme.jpg

Ghouls.

4yg1QPs.jpg

The funky physics are back <3

The leaves in the house in the trailer looked pretty meh but I think it's forgiveable, don't really expect that good graphics, will be good enough for sure tho. I hope the noises will be good, wind and stuff, maybe the odd(toxic? acid?) rain(if at all, don't know much about nuclear war aftermath) or some new environmental stuff.

The environments are looking pretty good, I wonder if that's a perma fog for that place, would be interesting since not many games have that if at all, sure would help make it more tense considering the Deathclaws blend in pretty well. Do you think the combat will be the same? Be a tank/enemies are tanks and stuff? Or will we be more fragile? Will be interesting too see, maybe some stuff from NV hardcore mode are in normal difficulty? 

Did Fallout 3 and NV show the all the quickselect weapons picked on the character? Would be nice to see more than one gun maybe(doubt 8 would be very realistic tho), will look silly trying to sneak in T45 armour(if you can), am starting to think of the power armour as more of a vehicle the way its propped up like in operation achorage and stuff. Wonder if we can mix and match power armour parts :)

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Physics seem fine, there's nothing funky about them. :lol::P

I fully expect things to be improved here and there as time gets closer to release, whenever that is. Audio design, fine tuning of the graphics, everything. Environments look good already, but a bump can never hurt. The fog looked like a dust storm, but could just be the air in that area at that time of day. Still, be sweet to have it, see some shapes in the distance, and just hope a deathclaw ripping your face off isn't one of them.

Combat is hopefully improved on what was there from FNV. Iron sights and damage threshold need to stay, but character movement should be even tighter, nice to have unique character builds that actually feel different, and a reworked stealth system would be welcomed.

Diamond City built up in Fenway (can see light towers and the Nuka Cola sign in the back, one shop uses a giant baseball bat for a sign).

pbyovhO.jpg

View out of a Vertibird or zeppelin. Notice the GNN sign in the lower left-center. Galaxy News Network?

jp0AZnV.jpg

Garage shot 1.

LHwoPRT.jpg

Garage shot 2.

z4R4DU8.jpg

yeah the game looks good enough to ship graphics wise with the areas show ^.^ 

Dust storms would be cool too, a more dynamic and alive environment would be very nice

I hope the combat feels more weight and stuff, Bethesda published Dishonored, Rage and other ones, I'm sure can learn some stuff from the melee and ranged fighting from those games... and more gore :D

No Cazadors so far :( Gonna miss the poison message every 2 seconds :') Really like the power armour in these games, they actually look like they could take a bullet. Btw what is that at the top of the board holding the laser gun parts? It it a scope, gas container or something for a different weapon? Plasma part or bomb? 

The trailer didn't fail it's job :)

I just hope that the followers learn to keep their distance and not bump into me every 2 seconds, that and maybe if they see my running towards them they get out of the way or something subtle like that, maybe even be able to tell them to avoid a specific area if you see traps or something

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Cazadores can stay in the freaking Mojave. Lousy mutant bugs.

Directly above the laser rifle looks to be a scope of some kind, maybe a low light or thermal scope. Above and to the left, maybe a bomb. Above and to the right, grenade launcher attachment? No idea.

The weather effects added by things like Project Reality and Fellout would be awesome to have in a base game. Darker nights, dust storms, rain, acid rain, and crap like that.

Combat, agreed. Maybe the guys over at id or Arkane can provide some tips.

Followers, same. Rework the AI to make them intelligent, please. :lol:

@IVI, lol. Exactly.

lol IVI

Was joking about the Cazadors if the poison message thing didn't show it, pretty sure everybody hated them lol. If Arkane implement the kick from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic I will have a kick only play through :D

Inb4 launching 2020 =] Game does ready to go, still hoping for dem FoV and frame rate options :)

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Adjustable FoV has been in before, so be nice to have again.

USS Constitution with some boost engines added.

4ky6rOb.jpg

Radio tower and brahmin.

ADNsfcB.jpg

Protectron near a city(?).

Ach4UfO.jpg

MUTIES!

7yiPNS4.jpg

Some horrible mutated bug/crab thing.

2GJAorl.jpg

Paul Revere statue and zeppelin during lightning flash.

LO2AzDH.jpg

Same as above, just with the Vertibird added in.

z7Vs5uJ.jpg

USS Constitution? Whelp there goes the contact with other places idea, it's a nice ship

Seems like a docklands... loooooooooooooooooot :D That or some industrial place with the other crane

Think that mutant is just a Mirelurk... I hated those lol

Wonder what the deal with the airship is, BoS has the place on lockdown? I wanna say they would be more inclined towards the Institute rather than the normal people/Railroad crowd

Hope the boundary invisible walls and stuff are done better, probably by not having invisible walls and a physical boundary or something :/ Those were annoying in F3.

Whelp totally missed the super mutants, thought the one on the left had T51 power armour xD All hail youtubes potato quality 1080p :)

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Oh god don't remind me of the Cazadores, hated those jittery critters, VATS'd them all, couldn't have time for all that jump odd movement they had.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

File:Cazadores_tribal_village.jpg

They miss you IVI :)

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." :(

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Cazador?file=Cazadores_tribal_village.jpg

There seems to be a large variety of wild animals in Massachusetts, wonder if any of the more interesting ones will have mutated versions

Edited by DanTheGamer11