Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

lol

Soooooooooooo excited :D So happy its coming out this year. I hope some of the illumination issues will be fixed(maybe make Codsworth less shiny? not sure if that was realtime reflection either) and maybe nicer hair? Just seems a bit meh... but not a big deal, just a pleasantry thing. 

Sorry about the list but it's almost 5am here, my bed is angry with me :(

Deus Ex next and the year will be made for me

Edited by DanTheGamer11

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I'm fairly certain the female main character is voiced by Courtenay Taylor (Jack from Mass Effect 2 & 3). The male main, not as sure, but wouldn't surprise me if it was Troy Baker.

These guys are back too :)

XDV1Yz1DQXCI.png

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-screenshots-and-art-show-customisation-mutants-more/

Wonder if there will be new mutated animals at the swamp like area, wonder if this will be referenced to as well, don't know how know it is there tho :/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgewater_Triangle

Might get some more screens maybe now that the livestream is archived. The rain on the screen in 3rd person still gets me tho

The behemoths seem a bit smaller, big Mirelurk tho >.< Wonder if there's a giant deathclaw or something > :D Wonder if the movement will have a dodge, maybe for melee players vs the bigger enemies, unless its just spamming the swing button again

Edited by DanTheGamer11

I hope it won't be delayed.

Inb4 jinxed  D:

Hope there will still be unique weapons and armour variants tho, was cool finding them in the previous 2 games. Wonder if the big power armour will be satisfying like the W40K Space Marine one, the sprint and bash makes me feel so powerful, will all power armour be like a non inventory armour like the one in the trailer? So happy there are new ones <3 Wonder what other details will be revealed over time :) 5 months away tho :(

I hope the settings for the PC are good, want to be able to turn on and off effects, especially chromatic aberration and motion blur if there is any, probably depth too

Maybe the no reflection on Codsworth at the start is cause of a vampire perk or something lol =) Would be nice if they fixed it tho, post war Codsworth looks nice tho

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Complaining about a shiny robot before the bombs drop isn't worth it. :P Odds are you'll have maybe 10 minutes to be annoyed by it, lol.

Too early to talk about PC settings since the game is just being shown off. No idea what it'll take to run it, no idea what can be tweaked, no idea about any of it just yet. I do hope the characters are bumped up a little in terms of quality, at least the humans. The muties and most animals look great, but the humans are just a touch lacking right now. The dog could be boosted a little, too, but still looks good.

I fully expect there to be unique weapons and armor to be found in the game. Every Fallout has had them. The insane amount of customization of the weapons and armor is going to be so amazing. I mean, 50 base weapons and more than 700 mods? Do want!

I'll be interested in seeing what other companions there are besides the dog. Who we'll have, how they'll handle the contextual commands, how to get them.

The Power Armor opens up like Iron Man, which is neat because I don't know if it's ever been discussed before on how you actually got into it. I remember it being custom-fitted to the user, but don't think it was ever mentioned how you actually got in. Personally I think it'd be interesting if the Vertibird did the Power Armor drop a la Titanfall. Also with the Vertibirds, part of me hope that's the new fast travel system because it'd be so killer.

Behemoths, yeah, sure it is smaller. But maybe this is one on its way to becoming the 20-foot monster. Mirelurks should be disturbing. Yao Guais look badass and even more dangerous than before. The radscorpions and molerats popping out of the ground are sure to give some frights, and hey, let's have a deathclaw just come up out of a sewer. I mean, who needs clean pants for when that happens to them the first time?

I had a screenshot and concept art album posted earlier. :P

I just really, really hope that mouse acceleration can be disabled full unlike New Vegas(never managed to fully turn off without any mods, just file changes) in menu.... or just not include it at all, least for PC build =]

The Vault Tech representatives mouth moves quite weird too

Yeah I hope so, was so cool finding unique stuff, maybe get the unique part off it and make an even better custom unique one :D

I hope the ai is improved vs 3 and NV(no bumping pls), Dog seemed to respond a bit slow in the gameplay yesterday

I think for the other power armour like the T45 you get into it part by part(unless the armour plating doesn't allow the suit to open), but this power armour looks so good(also seems more realistic that Iron Man armour hehe), hopefully it will feel powerful in its movement and sounds too... wonder what the X-1 armour is, sounds a bit Enclavey, or experimental. I do wonder why we get to have our own Vertibird though with a pilot(or maybe ai?), will be interesting to see :) Maybe it's a recruit. Am wondering about how long the power lasts on that armour considering the hud... also hope they fix the rain in 3rd person... but it rains :D At least the environment won't feel too dead 

Hmm then again the plating covers any hinges on the leg jetpack variant/mod parts so beats me :O

Legendary Behemoth? :D Inb4 water tower melee weapon

Would be nice if the creatures had a bit of a life like in Stalker where they did their own thing, didn't really notice it before apart from the odd battle

Wonder how much more varied the enemies are now, I also like the touch on mutant armour, looks nice with rust and paint and some variation... seems like they moved from nets of humans to cubes

Yeah, but some pics(like the bear) aren't there, at least when I looked :O

Edited by DanTheGamer11

The X-1 Armor is the Advanced Power Armor from Fallout 2 that you see the Enclave wearing. Like this. I would imagine there's a Power Armor frame that you then slot the parts into, and then scavenge stuff from any Power Armor wearing enemies.

AI should be better, least it seems that way from the early stuff. Not having your dog respond right away is nice, because really, how often does your dog respond to whatever you say soon as you say it?

Enemies seem to be immensely varied. Ton of different names and armors already seen on the ones so far, so certainly looks to be a ton of variety.

During the Microsoft press conference, Todd Howard just said Fallout 4 on the Xbox One can access PC mods. Well, wonder what Sony can do to match that.

During the Microsoft press conference, Todd Howard just said Fallout 4 on the Xbox One can access PC mods. Well, wonder what Sony can do to match that.

There was also something that briefly popped up saying that Fallout 3 comes with Fallout 4, but it disappeared and Howard didn't say anything about it. Might just be taking advantage of the backwards compatibility feature announced, which would at least come close to the holiday release date for that feature, assuming the FO3 offer goes live with FO4.

Also, none of the facial animations looked that great to me, Dan. Not something worth worrying about though, because that could be polished away, and we don't know the age of any of the footage. Besides, there are more important things than facial animations in a game.