Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

I managed to get out of that spot after many tried, like edge of tomorrow :D I managed to get into another one, don't think I can get out of this one >.<

a bit = a lot :')

The ai is getting a bit annoying with the perfect molotov and shots, should of picked survivalist since at least they die faster

Yeah it does, textures + aa let it down and a lack of options to enable disable some stuff in game/launcher instead of changing .ini files :/

This game starting before it loads is really ticking me off, guess fade in > gameplay

Hmm activated a protectron in law enforcement mode and it auto attacks :( didn't shoot anything after I activated it :/

Edited by DanTheGamer11

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The protectrons in law enforcement mode I haven't had much luck with, but I've discovered if you shoot around them then they consider you a threat. If you let the raiders or muties or whatever shoot them, you'll be fine. But if you fire on the enemy, then the protectron goes after you, too.

The grenades and molotovs take a bit to get right, but I've nailed plenty of creatures with them so far. :lol: Always a little disturbing when the ghoul or mutie is on fire and still coming at you...

Also, Bethesda posted a new entry at its blog. Thanking the fans for making this one of the industry's largest launches, not to mention Bethesda's, and said the first patch will be available next week. The plan is to release a beta patch on Steam, then a full release on PC, and then over to the consoles, just like it did with Skyrim. Also expects smaller and more frequent patches instead of big ones spaced out.

Killed my first Behemoth last night (the ground shook with every step it took) and it was carrying a gauss rifle! Behemoth was no joke, especially since it had a shopping cart on its back full of huge rocks it would throw. Plus it had a fire hydrant club in its other hand. Glad I still had a missile launcher on me. :lol:

Swan sucks. I didn't have many shotgun shells when I took him on, had even less afterwards. :lol: He's big, but not as big as the Behemoths, imo. The Behemoth that dropped the gauss rifle last night was way up in the north.

I'm like 30 hours into the game and have no idea what you guys are talking about lol, didn't even get to diamond city yet :D Explosive shotty <3 The Touchdown achievement was a nice touch, was a funny first encounter with the super mutants :)

I hope that patch fixes the weapon/pipboy swapping(for the favourited items) bug where it doesn't work and the things disappear, need to exit to main menu and reload. That and maybe tone down the spam of grenades/molotovs for certain enemies, throwing like 50 of them at you nonstop sorta breaks the immersion :P

Power armour is good, was fun seeing there's toolboxes and stuff underwater(no enemies thankfully, would be helpless af lol) :)

Game is good so far, just some bugs and technical stuff is letting it down sometimes.

What level does plasma stuff start appearing at?

The ai for melee/close range companions is annoying, they keep getting in my way :/ Plus the occasional unneeded bump from them

Edited by DanTheGamer11

I've had my weapon disappear from the on-screen view, but all I do is go to third-person view and back to first. Weapon shows right back up.

I think I had a plasma weapon show up around level 16 or so in a vendor. Only have had a few in the world, but one was a legendary, so that's nice.

I've had some grenades and molotovs tossed my way in a fight, but nothing nonstop like you've had. I've gotten pretty good at tossing them. Killed many creatures and raiders with them. Always fun watching the bodies fly. :lol:

Hmm you got off lightly, it seems like the tab button doesn't respond since I can enter the pipboy with I but can't backout again :/ Hope it'll be in the patch

I haven't seen a vendor yet :D Laser is cool and all but plasma all the way

Ikr, I think they have factories inside them to make the Molotovs D:

What faction did everybody choose? I joined the BoS early on, hope I won't regret it ^^

I haven't had that. I did have an issue while hacking a terminal, where backing out of it basically locked up my character. Had to reload a save and didn't have it again. Now I quicksave before every terminal I hack, lol.

A vendor in Diamond City was where I saw the plasma first.

I'm with the Minutemen so far. Gotten pretty deep into the quests for me and am liking it so far. Lot of good loot, have a ton of settlements (about a dozen, I think), and like the defensive capabilities I now have. :lol:

I managed to get totally stuck on a terminal earlier today...that was fun. Had to reload and mess with a few settings in .ini files to make it not happen again (only happens at > 60 Hz refresh rates).