Sign in to follow this  
RedCap

Greetings!

Finally bit the bullet and became a member of this wonderful community. I have been a PC enthusiast for 15 years, and a frequent lurker of many of the tech forums for much of the past decade as I built and upgraded rigs. I look forward to benefiting the forums with my experience, and I hope to take knowledge as well, to be able to further my skill set. Happy Clocking!

Just posted my rig in my profile... It's outdated because I'm poor and build on a budget.... coming up on an upgrade cycle though. Currently I am running an AMD FX-6100 at 4.2 GHz. (Stock 3.5, the chip can do 4.5 under air, probably more with my current cooler, but my current Mobo has terrible LLC) on an ASRock 970DE3/U3S3 with 8gb DDR3 1333. Cooled by an expanded Swiftech H220. GFX card is an ASUS HD7970 DCII with the GHZ edition Bios flashed, so 1GHz clock and 1500 MHz mem. (Voltage locked, and I just got it so I haven't had time to try and get it modded to push a higher clock) PSU is a Vantec Voltra 850 watt Semi modular that I just sleeved in paracord. Running in a modded Cooler Master Silencio 652s.

welcome to OCC.

Don't feed to trolls, seriously we have there population reduced to nill. just kidding.

Nothing wrong with legacy compatibility, DDR3 and IDE is more strange than it is old. I bet that system still games very well.

Welcome to occ.