Seti Members

DevilMB3017

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Download this file.

You can place it wherever you like, I'd suggest making a floder named "Seti" and putting it in there.... as once you run it and configure it, there will be a few more files pop up....

I'd also suggest renaming the file to just seti.exe... makes things easier if you want to run it as a service later.

Anyway, when you run it... select the option to long in as an existing use or whatever... I think it's option 2.... enter your email address, and it'll download the information and start going to work... it'll also conect to the Seti servers when finished, and upload/download more info....

Make sure to create a firewall rule, if you have a firewall set up. :)

ok I just started seti...

Im like %1 done w/ my first unit...

you guys were talkin about a command prompt version...

do you mean one that runs in dos prompt or just runs in the backround??? I got the version where it always runs and you can open it in windows and stuff and see the progress, is this the right one or am I using the %50 slower one???

ok I just started seti...

Im like %1 done w/ my first unit...

you guys were talkin about a command prompt version...

do you mean one that runs in dos prompt or just runs in the backround??? I got the version where it always runs and you can open it in windows and stuff and see the progress, is this the right one or am I using the %50 slower one???

Yes, it runs in a "dos prompt"... and you can set it to start when windows starts, or schedule it to run....