Lots For Sale

chevynut

Sad day when a fellow OCer rips off another..

Sorry about your loss..

I would do as d3 and posey recomenned.. you will get ur cash back.. at least u should if u put up a big enough fight.. jus thope u kept ur receipt via paypal if thats what u used..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now... Sorry you got ripped, but just because one guy rips you off, doesn't mean everyone else on the site is going to.

The people that are regulars here you can trust... and you know who they are. You should have known better than to buy off someone who only had 10 post.

I'd call your back/CC/paypal and have them stop payment and report it as Fraud if I were you.

exactly, im overreacting, i should have realized, with only 10 posts, well, its my own fault,

sorry i wasnt trying to rip on the members here

ill call or email paypal and let you know the results if you want to know,

i learned the hard way, your free to use me as an example if you wish :D

emailed and called paypal today, they said it may take up to a month arghhhhhhh, well the dude was a verified buyer and all , but maybee a verified a#$hole too,

watch ill get home from work and it will be sitting on the table or in my mailbox, lol

well see

Wow.............I guess it can happen even here, huh??? If I were you I'd still kick his !@#$% a$$ and still get my mechandise!!!! Hey, I did a trade with a guy in Cali and I'm in NYC. He got his item in 10 days and I didn't receive his package 'til 24 days later. During that time I was pi$$ed man.......but it all worked out. Snail Mail sucks! :ph34r:

Well he joined the board on 8/12/02, and started this thread on the same day. Hasn't posted again since 9/5/02...

Don't know if he's been back or not, can't recall seeing him here. And I'd put money that he's not coming back. :/

What was it that you were bought off of him?

If you have that dudes real name and address, you should print it here so he cant hide under another name and rip more people off..There was a warning out about that dude on another forum..Too late for you tho..

What forum do you remember? :unsure: