Star Wars: Battlefront

bp9801

It's fun enough, I'm more interested in the SP story when it comes to Star Wars games, but we'll see. I'd probably only pay 20-30 bucks for it.

There's no campaign, just survival missions. This game is screaming for a campaign, especially since pure PvP can be had in plenty of other games that aren't $60.

It's fun enough, I'm more interested in the SP story when it comes to Star Wars games, but we'll see. I'd probably only pay 20-30 bucks for it.

There's no campaign, just survival missions. This game is screaming for a campaign, especially since pure PvP can be had in plenty of other games that aren't $60.

...Gross. Why would I pay $60 for a BF4 Star Wars themed expansion?

It was fun and gave a good rush here and there but none of the guns really grabbed me, flying was awful, and that card system is weird lol. Don't think I'll be getting it, atleast not for a while

Edited by IVIYTH0S

For anyone interested, I'm going to be streaming it soon on the OCC YouTube account. You can follow the link in my sig. My plan is to run the single-player mission first, then dive into the multiplayer, hoping to not embarrass myself too much.

Just went in to my first walker battle, and it was terrible. Imperials held everything, you couldn't move without dying. So much potential, but  it seems it was not well borne out.

Sounds about right. The Imperials are crazy OP on that map, so if you're playing as the Rebels, don't worry about survival that much. When you're the Imperials, well, things are better.

I saw somewhere that they are going to rebalance the walker battle to fix those issues, but then the last match I was in on the stream the Rebellion did win, so it isn't impossible. I think it was also in that match that someone gave the tip to use the orbital bombardments on the AT-ATs when they are vulnerable. I think they said that would be a one-shot kill.