Sign in to follow this  
DanTheGamer11

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided coming 23rd August 2016

I only saw footage that lasted for like a minute or so, that was an IGN interview though, don't think that(maybe a little part of it) was at the show

Any comments on the gameplay? They didn't show too many of the augments yet, I like the first person clock effect though :) The jump(icarus?) is very Dishonored like, not that it's bad but for me it's edging on the is it possible side which I didn't really feel in HR much, the selecting cover bit seems nice for third person, doesn't seem like it can cause much frustration if it interacts well with cover and stuff

Wonder if they'll keep the awesome cucumber or whatever physics in the final game :D

The xray vision seems a bit cheaty. Seemed more vertical than HR too from what was shown

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Description says spoilers so read what to skip if you're watching

Description says spoilers so read what to skip if you're watching

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Some questions answered among other things, UI will be more customisable than HR(can disable the augmented reality things like the extra ammo counter on the gun, rescaling was mentioned, not sure if it's everything at once or individual things), inventory management is back(wasn't shown in the 25 minutes game play demo), some talk about the point and click cover system). Seems good so far, hope I can move the UI elements so it's closer to HR with map position and stuff, thought HR was pretty okay in that aspect.

edit New Game+ is back too :)

Edited by DanTheGamer11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJkzcQDqbpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CClu_nem7UA

Game is coming out 23rd of February next year... just look at the like:dislike ratio though :P

I wouldn't mind if the tier unlock actually unlocked all the stuff for that tier but since you have to pick it sucks, and the only way to get the complete game is to get the collector's edition :/ Bye bye preorder, I was most excited for this game(more than Fallout 4 and stuff) but meh

I really hate how companies moved to that method of pre-ordering. Several others have done it, and it's just a strange way to try and drum up support for a game you have no idea how it'll really perform. Well, that's probably it really. Try to get as many people to buy the game as possible before they know if it's worth it. With Origin and Steam now offering refunds, probably harder to go that route, as Square Enix found out.

Mankind Divided is shaping up to be the best Deus Ex yet

Just some hype building ^.^ You can use the Typhoon with gas projectiles now and some other stuff, seems like a nice evolution of Human Revolution so far :) The Dubai tutorial mission seems nice even though it's just that, wonder how you can use the sandstorm to your abilities hehe

A little bit of mew gameplay and some info

Gadget and ability short montage at gamespot

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/10/08/the-smart-evolution-of-deus-ex-mankind-divided

More stuff in this article too, overall seems good so far

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/what-playing-the-same-level-for-three-straight-hou/1100-6431257/

Edited by DanTheGamer11

I hope I'm done Deus Ex 2 before I play this so I'll be all caught up on the series haha. Not that I'll probably be buying it fresh of the shelf anyway. I still have aLOT to play before hand.

Deus Ex 2 isn't worth it. The first game and Human Revolution are the only ones, until Mankind Divided from the looks of it.