Police Abuse in the US

Nyt

just think if that (retard) that killed your grandfather had gone throgh a checkpoint he would still be alive.

and DUI checkpoints and stop and frisk are completely different one suppresses  an immediate risk to the public the other does not

are you for drinking and driving?

Well I doubt they'd ever do a checkpoint in El Nido, CA.  They'd have about a dozen people at most drive through it.  How about Border Patrol checkpoints?  What immediate risk are they preventing?  And of course I'm not pro drunk driving.  I'm pro Consitution and anti living in fascist America.  One of the reasons I'm glad I made it out of that shithole called Kommifornia.

1. The Supreme Court weighed in on the question in a 1990 decision and determined that DUI checkpoints are in fact a legal and valid lawenforcement method. The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states that the people have a right against unreasonable searches and seizures.

That's why I said "the SCOTUS got that one wrong".  You know at one point the SCOTUS also protected slave owner's rights too?

just think if that (retard) that killed your grandfather had gone throgh a checkpoint he would still be alive.

and DUI checkpoints and stop and frisk are completely different one suppresses  an immediate risk to the public the other does not

Well I doubt they'd ever do a checkpoint in El Nido, CA.  They'd have about a dozen people at most drive through it.  How about Border Patrol checkpoints?  What immediate risk are they preventing?  And of course I'm not pro drunk driving.  I'm pro Consitution and anti living in fascist America.  One of the reasons I'm glad I made it out of that shithole called Kommifornia.

what are the dui deaths in cal vs az 

and i love when people use the word fascist because if they ever went to a truly fascist country 

as soon as they opened their mouth they'd be shot you call america fascist if you dont like it then leave i will buy your ticket.

Edited by jdm_freek

1. The Supreme Court weighed in on the question in a 1990 decision and determined that DUI checkpoints are in fact a legal and valid lawenforcement method. The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states that the people have a right against unreasonable searches and seizures.

That's why I said "the SCOTUS got that one wrong".  You know at one point the SCOTUS also protected slave owner's rights too?

and that was how long ago?

and i love when people use the word fascist because if they ever went to a truly fascist country 

as soon as they opened their mouth they'd be shot you call america fascist if you dont like it then leave i will buy your ticket.

You want to know two countries I've been to that use checkpoints?  Iraq and Afghanistan.  Don't you love having that in common with them?  Keep the ticket.  The oath I swore was to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

You want to know two countries I've been to that use checkpoints?  Iraq and Afghanistan.  Don't you love having that in common with them?  Keep the ticket.  The oath I swore was to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

im throwing down my bs flag you have never been to either

im done arguing with this keyboard jockey have fun Benedict 

How else would I have gotten my hands on one of these?  If you'd like I could dig out my OCPs and take a pic of those.  They're only given to people that deploy to Afghan (Air Force).  Or how about my boot collection from the last 10+ years?  I've still got some black boots from back in the day when we still had to shine them.

IMG_0863.jpg

How else would I have gotten my hands on one of these?  If you'd like I could dig out my OCPs and take a pic of those.  They're only given to people that deploy to Afghan (Air Force).  Or how about my boot collection from the last 10+ years?  I've still got some black boots from back in the day when we still had to shine them.

IMG_0863.jpg

stolen valor is against the law  :wave:

Edited by jdm_freek

stolen valor is against the law  :wave:

I take it from the side skirting that you're done discussing the subject?  Usually when someone has nothing else valid to say they resort to name calling and trolling so...

and you support an open border policy are you mental they are in place to stop terrorist and drug and human trafficking  if you cant understand 

that then son im affraid you have gone full retard 

and you support an open border policy are you mental they are in place to stop terrorist and drug and human trafficking  if you cant understand 

that then son im affraid you have gone full retard 

Did I say I support an open border policy?  You don't need checkpoints hundreds of miles from within the country to secure the border.  If you're so concerned with the border don't you think they'd be better off spending that time actually securing the border instead of hassling people at a checkpoint? :rolleyes: