Nyt

Police Abuse in the US

Frank - agreed, but this Uber driver didn't do anything wrong.

I was talking about his link in the post I quoted. I understand the uber driver.

Oh I know. I'm bad at posting. :lol:

let's say that driver committed a traffic violation or crime. does he deserved to be treated like that? from a police officer that should pose as a good example.

this cop should behave.

let's say that driver committed a traffic violation or crime. does he deserved to be treated like that? from a police officer that should pose as a good example.

this cop should behave.

Thats why he is being punished by the department. 

Problem is they get to see the dregs of humanity everyday and eventually become jaded just like 99% of the people who are criticizing him would be if in that same situation. Get into his shoes and think how you would act dealing with the worst that we have to offers as humans! 

this cop should behave.

Thats why he is being punished by the department. 

Problem is they get to see the dregs of humanity everyday and eventually become jaded just like 99% of the people who are criticizing him would be if in that same situation. Get into his shoes and think how you would act dealing with the worst that we have to offers as humans! 

good for him then.

agreed, but that poor driver has a different story to tell. he even tried to be polite and respectful but...

this cop should behave.

you can hear the officer make a statement about how he didnt pull all the way over

i have witnessed young punk kids who think they can say what ever they to a cop do this

foe example when being pulled over on the freeway pulling immediately leaving you and the officer in harms way

they do not like this it pisses them off.

this individual did the same he did not pull all the way over leaving this out in traffic as well as the officer and anybody who has been to NYC knows

that is not a good thing. 

this cop should behave.

you can hear the officer make a statement about how he didnt pull all the way over

i have witnessed young punk kids who think they can say what ever they to a cop do this

foe example when being pulled over on the freeway pulling immediately leaving you and the officer in harms way

this individual did the same he did not pull all the way over leaving this out in traffic as well as the officer and anybody who has been to NYC knows

Its not good to do anywhere. Always pull off to safe location.  

And that is why not everyone is suited to do the job.  If they can't handle it they need to find another line of work.  We have no problem kicking the douchebags and pieces of shits out of the military...why can't the police?

this cop should behave.

foe example when being pulled over on the freeway pulling immediately leaving you and the officer in harms way

Even if he didn't pull over all the way (which we have zero evidence of) the cop was totally out of line AND breaking the law.

this cop should behave.

foe example when being pulled over on the freeway pulling immediately leaving you and the officer in harms way

Even if he didn't pull over all the way (which we have zero evidence of) the cop was totally out of line AND breaking the law.

he says pull over 5 feet implying that he did not pull over properly 

here in az there are many deaths each year from this action alone.

i have been pulled over many times and each time i go out of my way to find a safe spot to pull over 

for example when pulled over on the freeway i do not pull over immediately i pull off the nearest off ramp and on to a side road

and each time i am thanked by the officer    

and i find amazing how fast his accent disappears when the cop walks away  

Edited by jdm_freek

He also says he can arrest him (he can't), threatens him, and in general acts like a total jackass on a power trip. Sorry, but you throw away your trustworthiness as soon as you start making things up.

I also find safe places to pull off, but the only evidence of the driver not doing that is the already tainted word of an officer that's now on desk duty, with no gun, and has been stripped of his position.

He also says he can arrest him (he can't), threatens him, and in general acts like a total jackass on a power trip. Sorry, but you throw away your trustworthiness as soon as you start making things up.

I also find safe places to pull off, but the only evidence of the driver not doing that is the already tainted word of an officer that's now on desk duty, with no gun, and has been stripped of his position.

where is your proof of this or are you just making things up to support your view

statements without proof are just stories. 

where is your proof of this or are you just making things up to support your view

statements without proof are just stories.

[/quote

Why not show him your proof first like a true argumentative gentleman?