Old Games Post.

Fragsman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heroes 3 (recently picked up an HD edition of my all-time fave classic), Xcom 1 and 3, Fallout 2, Transport Tycoon TTD edition... Grew up with those games and kinda refuse to let them go... haha

Katamari is some of the craziest, wildest, and most fun possible in a game that is so out there. You roll a ball around, picking up stuff, growing in size, and it's a total blast. Excited over being able to pick up a TV, then a person, then a bear, then a car, and then finally you're picking up houses, boats, skyscrapers, and even islands. Really needs to be experienced. :lol:

If Torchlight reminds you of Deus Ex, something is wrong. :P Torchlight is an action RPG in the vein of Fate, Diablo, Mythos, Titan Quest, and other similar titles. Funnily enough, the first three games all had people work on them who later went on to make Torchlight and Torchlight II.

nooonononononononononononononononoooooooo

I quoted wrongly!! JAAJAJA I meant Red Faction!

Hahaha, Jazz Jackrabbit. Good times. :P

I spent an inordinate amount of time playing the original Magic Carpet and Alone in the Dark when I was little too. Hell, anyone remember the terrible "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" game? :lol: I got the PC Gamer demo disks back in the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8bZj_L98k

I don't remember the game but hell I liked the TV show Cadillac and dinousaurs.

GTA San Andreas for now, doesn't feel to different from the PS2 version all those years ago except for some controls being bad

It's a bit funny that it's faster to quit and reload the game than to go through the hospital intro xD

Trying to blow through some of this Star Wars humble Bundle. Been working through The forced Unleashed and Republic Commando. The back log is killing me especially with MK X and GTA V on the horizon. Oh just bought Pillars of Eternity but haven't finished Wasteland 2... *sigh*

Trying to blow through some of this Star Wars humble Bundle. Been working through The forced Unleashed and Republic Commando. The back log is killing me especially with MK X and GTA V on the horizon. Oh just bought Pillars of Eternity but haven't finished Wasteland 2... *sigh*

Man those aren't classic enough, once i finish Red Faction I'm looking to either tackle Morrowind OR Star Wars: Dark Forces...now THAT's a classic Star Wars game!

If you have old 2011 PC version DiRT 3,.. Steamworks will upgrade you FREE to New 2015 PC GFWL-less version.

Loading new version and going to give it a go,.. :D

Edited by Braegnok