Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition 6-Years Later Reviewed

Bosco

Thanks for the review, I just installed this after playing Batman Arkham City but the combat system and graphics just made me nooooope. I do plan to play it because I know I'll eventually like it (I'm no actually that shallow graphically btw...), but I'll save it for a title to play on my laptop. I didn't realize this was that old when I put it on lol

I instead moved on to Dead Space 2 :D

Thanks for the review, I just installed this after playing Batman Arkham City but the combat system and graphics just made me nooooope. I do plan to play it because I know I'll eventually like it (I'm no actually that shallow graphically btw...), but I'll save it for a title to play on my laptop. I didn't realize this was that old when I put it on lol

Dragon Age: Origins is not that old of a game; just the textures aren't all the same resolution. If you don't mind dealing with texture replacers, here are two options: JB3 and Theta HD.

Dragon Age: Origins is not that old of a game; just the textures aren't all the same resolution. If you don't mind dealing with texture replacers, here are two options: JB3 and Theta HD.

Thanks, I figured there had to be some kind of facelifting solution but I'll worry about that after I'm done Red Faction 1 on my laptop. I just hope it doesn't turn into another KOTOR (where I am so put off by the combat system initially that I vowel to try it again later and just continue to put it off). Live Action RPGs have ruined me :lol: