NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X Reviewed

Bosco

some of the money goes to good drivers unlike a certain company :) I use to be all about bang for the buck but man I have little to no problems EVER with nvidia drivers. I did hear AMD has gotten better with Crossfire but Im not going to spend money to find out.

some of the money goes to good drivers unlike a certain company :) I use to be all about bang for the buck but man I have little to no problems EVER with nvidia drivers. I did hear AMD has gotten better with Crossfire but Im not going to spend money to find out.

SLI and Dragon Age Inquisition are calling...unless it's been fixed, it was a terrible experience.

let me start off by confirming that  i have owned about 40 and 90% of then were nvidia.

now i continue to hear mumbles from team green about amd's bad drivers 

and i will tell you with all honestly and zero bias they both have their fair share of issues.

and just maybe it is possible that the reason one might only see issues with amd is they tend to listen to some of 

the more green biased reviews 

my statement was simple, it is sad that two cards that were released 18 months ago that can be picked up for $400

can outperform an $1000  flagship gpu.

dont get me wrong it is a fantastic card but not $1000 fantastic

i will keep my 290's and save myself $600 and have superior performance especially at 4k

Edited by jdm_freek

SLI and Dragon Age Inquisition are calling...unless it's been fixed, it was a terrible experience.

Thank you sir

If you were getting terrain flickering, BioWare fixed that with patch 5. Crossfire didn't/doesn't do much better than SLI, as the game itself wasn't really optimized for multi-GPU setups, crazy as that sounds. Could even be some aspect of Frostbite or an addition, like SpeedTree, that conflicts.

let me start off by confirming that  i have owned about 40 and 90% of then were nvidia.

and i will tell you with all honestly and zero bias they both have their fair share of issues.

and just maybe it is possible that the reason one might only see issues with amd is they tend to listen to some of 

my statement was simple, it is sad that two cards that were released 18 months ago that can be picked up for $400

can outperform an $1000  flagship gpu.

i will keep my 290's and save myself $600 and have superior performance especially at 4k

OR, and stay with me here, you didn't make the comment you made, because it was not intended to be aimed at you in the first place.

let me start off by confirming that i have owned about 40 and 90% of then were nvidia.

can outperform an $1000 flagship gpu.

OR, and stay with me here, you didn't make the comment you made, because it was not intended to be aimed at you in the first place.

aren't you quIppy you must be the most popular person you know.

last time I check a Forum was a platform where others can share their ideas and differences of opinions if you cannot take constructive negative feedback then buddy you're in the wrong place ;-)

let me start off by confirming that i have owned about 40 and 90% of then were nvidia.

can outperform an $1000 flagship gpu.

aren't you quIppy you must be the most popular person you know.

last time I check a Forum was a platform where others can share their ideas and differences of opinions if you cannot take constructive negative feedback then buddy you're in the wrong place ;-)

If you had any idea how hardware forums work, then you know why i was saying what i did.

You could have said: "It is a nice card, but it is not for me." That would have been fine, but you needed to add "i buy two 290 and have more performance", which is not relevant and baits flamewars (as they tend to do on hardware forums and especially since you named a brand of said card).

Why do i say it is not relevant? Because it is not the card marketed for you, that is why.

Why even bother saying "two cards of x performance is better than this, and it is cheaper too", you and I both know 99% of this forum knows this, but you had to bring it up. Why? Who knows why, maybe to start a flamewar, not my place to say.

Also, you say it is not 1000 dollars worth, but it actually is.

It is the only card on the planet that has this kind of performance, so they can ask for a premium price since it is aimed for a premium audience.

See what i am getting at?