[Deal] Refurb Crucial M4 256/128 GB for $50/30

WhenKittensATK

Nice, I was tempted by the OCZ Arc 240GB for $30 after some rebates but this is amazing for no rebates, just a lessened warranty. My dad actually has a 256GB M4 that has been reliable thus far.

Hmm...Not sure if I wanna bite or not though. It's a hell of a deal but I don't NEED one. If I got it it would replace the Agility 3 240GB in my laptop which would replace the Vertex 2 120GB in my HTPC which would replace my Kingston V100 64GB in my PS3 which would then goto my friend's PS3 as a gift.

Yeah, I saw them yesterday. I still have  few M4's kicking, and recertified drives for a 1 year warranty doesn't seem too bad of a deal. However, the last two recertified SSD's I had went bad within a couple months to a year. Not worth the hassle if they go bad after a year, imo.

Yeah, I saw them yesterday. I still have  few M4's kicking, and recertified drives for a 1 year warranty doesn't seem too bad of a deal. However, the last two recertified SSD's I had went bad within a couple months to a year. Not worth the hassle if they go bad after a year, imo.

I figure if they're going to go bad, they'll probably go bad in that year and hey if they die right before a year then you get the drive replaced and have it for like 20 months maybe :P

I figure if they're going to go bad, they'll probably go bad in that year and hey if they die right before a year then you get the drive replaced and have it for like 20 months maybe :P

As long as you're luckier than I am. Mine always go bad after the warranty expires.

As long as you're luckier than I am. Mine always go bad after the warranty expires.

Don't jinx me now...All my SSDs that I've bought in my life are still in use and haven't failed. Two are OCZ, for the haters and naysayers.

*Not to self, don't buy El_Capitan's SSDs if they're out of warranty* :teehee: