Superbowl XLIX

El_Capitan

At least I don't visit Facebook constantly so I don't have to see my Packers or 49ers friends gloating. Plus the one guy who roots for the Rams and the other New England. Bah. Guess I can commiserate with the other Hawks fans I'm friends with.

Oh well, always next year for the Hawks. Give Marshawn and Russell some money, fire Bevell, and go back at it with a bunch of anger.

It was a good game. I don't root for either team which makes it better in a way because I don't care who wins and I can just enjoy the football entertainment happening in front of me.

I am tired of hearing about the cheating crap. Yes the Patriots cheat and so does everybody else. It is a professional sport so every team/player is always looking for an edge to win. The Patriots just seem to get caught doing it more lol. And I am a Colts fan so if I don't care about the Patriots cheating then nobody else should either. Shut up about it and play the game. God, Cris Collinsworth needs to have is tongue ripped out with a dull rusty knife. 

I know enough about statistics to ignore BS. I have no stake in any team...but cheating is cheating.

Then we're back at square one, and "innocent until proven guilty". I get called a cheater everytime I play a RTS or FPS game. I call it a compliment. :)

They were proven guilty before. Even if Deflategate is a non issue or marketing ploy by the NFL it friggin worked. There are still proven cheats. 

I know enough about statistics to ignore BS. I have no stake in any team...but cheating is cheating.

Then we're back at square one, and "innocent until proven guilty". I get called a cheater everytime I play a RTS or FPS game. I call it a compliment. :)

They were proven guilty before. Even if Deflategate is a non issue or marketing ploy by the NFL it friggin worked. There are still proven cheats. 

Just because they were proven guilty once before, doesn't mean every accusation thrown their way makes them guilty. Justice doesn't work that way.

Edited by El_Capitan

No, it just makes it far more probable. ;)

That I won't disagree with. :P

Exactly. Where there is smoke fire usually is not far behind!  They put themselves in a position to have the asterisk beside every accomplishment!