1. 1. Would you tell the Guard?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

besides, you know there are cameras in most of those places, and even if they didn't get her actually hitting the car, at 4am there probably isn't alot of traffic in and out of the parking garage

if the person she hit wanted to, they could find out who did it or narrow it down to one or two cars, as long as there are cameras

Hit and Run is serious . I would tell just because i have a conscience. Leaving a note is just a decent thing to do, It doesnt make it ok that you hit the car it's taking responsibility for your actions.Putting your name and phone number on a note is a good start towards making it RIGHT!

i have yet to ever see cameras in a parking deck, but hey maybe its a new thing, i know for sure that these don't.i stick with my previous comment, i'm leaving, and as much as u people say u would i find it kind of hard to beleive.

"Doing the right thing when others can see you is common decency, however...

Doing the right thing when no one else is around is called integrity, as such it demonstrates character." Quote from my Grandfather a year before he died in 1980.

Words to live by.

Edited by Duke Atreides

yeah i'd tell him, it's the right thing to do, but more importantly, i would leave my info on a note under their windshield wiper

nobody is quick to post their explanation on why they voted the way they did, hhmmm, wonder if it has to do with the fact that more people have voted NO than YES, and maybe, just maybe, there is a direct link between people who do things they know are wrong and those who choose to cover it up or act like it didn't happen, cowardly people do cowardly things

this is all hypothetical of course, but if someone had hit my car and drove off, like nothing happened, dude if i ever found out who it was, they would have like years of "bad luck"

sucks to get up to go to work and all your tires are flat, sucks to start your car and it won't cause there is no gas in it, sucks to go to wash your car, and all the paint runs off because "something" got on your car, etc..............then things get worse, your car overheats going down the road causing you to have to get a new motor/car, only because the drain plug in the oil pan mysteriously fell out, and so on.......

what goes around comes around

i voted yes. Although i wouldnt go and tell the guard...i would leave a note under the wiper....saves yourself some embarasment and some hassle. and i agree with u gravy, i would be highly pissed if someone did a hit and run to me....so i will be a man if it ever happens.

"Doing the right thing when others can see you is common decency, however...

Doing the right thing when no one else is around is called integrity, as such it demonstrates character."  Quote from my Grandfather a year before he died in 1980.

Words to live by.

Ah... yes "treat others with the respect, you would wish shown to you!" ;)

Definitely leave means for recourse IF damage has occured :)

As far as security cameras... some are so tiny, how would you know where to look? :O